The June 2017 newsletter is now published
The June 2017 RCC newsletter is published. You can download it from the Newsletters page.
In this issue we talk about:
- The latest report about the Bike Kitchen and what has happened to it.
- Summer reports from our Reading and Wokingham campaigners.
- An article about designating the Thames Path as an official cycle route.
- The Chairman Adrian Lawson’s letter about close passing of cars against cyclists.
- Notification of our Summer events.
- Peter Swallow’s obituary.
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting.
- A letter about closing passing and bad driving.
- Reading CTC Ride listings from June to August 2017.
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for September 2017. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (eg before the end of July) with your article or letter.