The September 2016 RCC newsletter is published. You can download it from the Newsletters page.
In this issue we talk about:
- How and why we are changing the delivery of the newsletter to an online system, with a reminder for any members who would prefer to receive a paper copy to email the Editor as soon as possible.
- Reading Borough Council Cycle Forum meeting updates, and transport planning development updates from Wokingham Borough Council.
- Explanation about mandatory booking of bicycles on GWR trains.
- CycleNations’ request for a Reading representative.
- The Chairman Adrian Lawson’s letter on his thoughts about the vision for cycling in Britain.
- The benefits of ReadyBike and whether it should be subsidised.
- A full update of RCC’s events, both past and future.
- Reading CTC Ride listings from September to November 2016.
- Contact and campaign details on the back page.
The next issue is planned for December 2016. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (preferably before the end of October) with your article or letter.