The December 2018 RCC newsletter pdf is now downloadable from the Newsletters page, or you can click on each article to read them separately.
In this issue we talk about:
- Traffic Free Cycle Route
- Winter Report from our Reading campaigner
- The Chairman Adrian Lawson’s letter
- Meeting with Matt Rodda MP
- Chance for New School Routines Scuppered
- Getting Children Cycling – On Roads!
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for March 2019. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (preferably before the end of January) with your article or letter.