The March 2020 RCC newsletter pdf is now downloadable from the Newsletters page, or you can click on each article to read them separately.
In this issue we talk about:
- Reading’s Biggest Ever Road Repair Programme
- RBC Spring 2020 Report
- Christchurch Bridge To Get Hairpin Bends?
- Wokingham Road – New Cycle Lanes
- Cycling Challenge for Scientists’ Tributes
- Cyclists at Roadworks, New TfL Guidance
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for June 2020. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (preferably before the end of April) with your article or letter.