The June 2018 RCC newsletter pdf is now downloadable from the Newsletters page, or you can click on each article to read them separately.
In this issue we talk about:
- Cycle Routes Fit For Cycling?
- Summer report from our Reading campaigner.
- Summer report from our Wokingham campaigner.
- A Chat With The Police
- Southcote 20 Mile An Hour Limit
- The Chairman Adrian Lawson’s letter.
- Comparison Between UK And Netherlands.
- Reading Station Cycle Parking.
- What the East Reading MRT will mean for cyclists.
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for September 2018. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (preferably before the end of July) with your article or letter.