December 2019 Newsletter
The December 2019 RCC newsletter pdf is now downloadable from the Newsletters page, or you can click on each article to read them separately.
In this issue we talk about:
- Barriers to Cycling
- RBC Winter 2019 Report
- Transport in an Emergency
- Transport for South East
- Christchurch Bridge Access
- Car Door Cycle Lanes – A Brief Reprise
- Chairman’s Letter December 2019
- Reading Bike Kitchen
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for March 2020. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (preferably before the end of January) with your article or letter.