June 2019 Newsletter
The June 2019 RCC newsletter pdf is now downloadable from the Newsletters page, or you can click on each article to read them separately.
In this issue we talk about:
- Cow Lane Underpass Reburbished
- Summer Report from our Reading campaigner
- Summer Report from our Wokingham campaigner
- The Chairman Adrian Lawson’s letter
- Protest Ride Update
- RCC Attending Summer Events
- Cycling Facilities in Woodley 2008-2019
- Traffic Calming Measures for Oxford Road
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for September 2019. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (preferably before the end of July) with your article or letter.