The September 2017 RCC newsletter pdf is now downloadable from the Newsletters page, or you can click on each article to read them separately.
In this issue we talk about:
- The connection between pedestrians and cyclists.
- Autumn report from our Reading campaigner.
- Autumn report from our Wokingham campaigner.
- An article about the East Reading Mass Rapid Transit.
- The Chairman Adrian Lawson’s letter about cyclists’ response to bad driving on the roads.
- An update on the Thames path and the right to cycle.
- An update on the Horseshoe taxi rank at Reading Station.
- An article about Belles on Bikes and their Peace Ride to Lebanon.
- Reading CTC Ride listings from September to November 2017.
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for December 2017. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (preferably before the end of October) with your article or letter.